General Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Officer Post| Apply Now
- 1 General Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 – Specialist Officer Post| Apply Now
- 2 General Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 Notification for Assistant Manager Posts
- 2.1 Vacancy Details at GIC India
- 2.2 Eligibility Criteria for GIC SCALE I officer Posts 2018
- 2.3 Educational Qualification
- 2.4 How to Apply for GIC Recruitment 2018
- 2.5 Note Important dates for SCALE I Officer Posts in General Insurance Corporation of India
- 2.6 Important Links for GIC Assistant manager posts Recruitment 2018
- 2.7 Go Through GIC Notification 2018 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
GIC Re, the ‘National Reinsurer of India’ with a global footprint, is a 5 billion USD Dollar Reinsurer and 12 th largest Reinsurance Company in the world with the network in India and abroad, is looking for Young, Energetic Graduates / Post Graduates with Brilliant Academic record in the disciplines mentioned below to fill-in the positions of 25 Officers in the cadre of Assistant Manager (Scale-I) to be based in its offices in India and abroad (primarily to be posted in Head Office, Mumbai) and will be liable to be posted anywhere in India as well as abroad as per the requirement of the Corporation.
General Insurance Corporation of India GIC has announced advertisement for the recruitment of Assistant Manager (Specialist Officer) Posts under GIC Recruitment 2018. All Eligible and Interested applicants can go through the official notification given below and apply for the posts mentioned through Online mode (29-05-2018). This is best opportunity for people who look ahead their careers in GIC. Other Details Like Educational qualification, career in GIC, Specialist Officer Examination Date, Application Fee, Age limit, Exam pattern,Selection Criteria & How to apply for the post, important links details are given below on @ GoSchools
General Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2018 Notification for Assistant Manager Posts
|Name of The Organization||
General Insurance Corporation of India Limited (GIC)
|No. of Posts||25|
|Name of the Posts||Assistant Manager|
|Job Category||Central Jobs|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate/PG under Recognized Board|
|Application Mode||Online Process|
Vacancy Details at GIC India
JOB Vacancies –
- (UR-13, OBC-8, SC-1, ST-1) (PWD-1) in (General Stream – 24, Hindi-01)
Eligibility Criteria for GIC SCALE I officer Posts 2018
General stream (24 posts)
- Candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a Graduate/Post Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University with atleast 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and atleast 55% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- Post Graduate in Hindi with English as one of the subjects in Graduation OR Post Graduate in English with Hindi as one of the subjects in Graduation with atleast 60% marks in either of the degree examination for General & OBC candidates and atleast 55% marks for SC/ST candidates
Candidates who are applying for the Scale I officer job must have below mentioned age limit.
21-30 years as on 08-05-2018
(Age relaxation as per act)
- Rs. 32,795-62,315
The selection for the above post shall be on the basis of shortlisting of the candidates based on Online Test and performance in Group Discussion and interview. The total marks for Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview will be 200.
How to Apply for GIC Recruitment 2018
- Go to official website of GIC @ http://www.gicofindia.in
- Check Official Notification for further procedure in the careers section
- Application need to be downloaded and fill it carefully according to instructions provided.
Note Important dates for SCALE I Officer Posts in General Insurance Corporation of India
Tentative Date of online Examination June/July 2018
Downloading of call letters for examination commences from Around 10 days prior to the date of examination
Online Pre-recruitment training for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates 11.06.2018 TO 14.06.2018
Important Links for GIC Assistant manager posts Recruitment 2018
Go Through GIC Notification 2018 OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION
For SCALE I Officer posts Apply Here
Keep visiting GoSchools.net to know more on latest notifications.
Readers are requested to follow General Insurance Corporation of India Official Notification for complete details.